Content Management System
Our Content Management System: re:fract
re:fract is Glass Onion’s proprietary Content Management System (CMS). Implementation of the CMS gives organisations the ability to efficiently build, deploy, and maintain content on multiple websites; including internet, extranet, and intranet.
Key benefits summary:
- Unlike many other Content Management System products re:fract is customised for each implementation ensuring that website design, functionality and usability remain the priority.
- Our Content Management System is developed for non-technical users and provides administrators with editing and content management tools that make maintenance of the website a simple user friendly process.
- Our CMS empowers clients to manage and maintain their own website content, in turn providing their own customers with up-to-date information.
Using our Content Management System is simple
Our content management system allows administrators to easily add, modify and delete text and images from specified sections of the website, in near real time. No programming or design knowledge is required to use our CMS. Basic word processing and internet skills are all that is necessary to have an administrator working with the CMS interface quickly. A training session and manual are provided and support is available from our dedicated staff.
Our CMS boasts numerous features for advanced content management and workflow solutions
- Content and Image Administration
- Website Navigation Administration
- Pre Designed Content Templates
- Free-Formatting Using Text Editor
- Access Control
- Change Tracking
- Workflow Management
- Indexing by search engines